All reviewsfamily suiteroom was cleanzion parkbit datedsmall fridge and microwavein townwithin walking distancewould stay here againreasonable ratesfree wifigrocery storeice machinespringdale shuttleair conditionerconvenient locationpicnic tablesnice pool
Reviewed October 28, 2010

This place isn't top shelf, but it is fairly priced, clean and brilliantly positioned - right in the heart of the Zion township and in the shadow of a striking "mountain". Very obliging owners (free use of their computer in the lobby) and handy to everything. Room was just fine (with fridge and microwave but no tea/coffee making facilities) and the Mexican restaurant (Amigo's?) three minutes away gave great food at a great price. Laundry (owned by motel) next door.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2010

For the price, this is a decent option. The rooms are basic and in OK shape. One of my lights was broken and the AC was iffy, not that powerful, and it could have been a bit cleaner. You get what you pay for though and I could have spent more $$ and stayed at a spiffier place, but since I was here for the park and not to spend time in the room, this was the best option for me. The staff is not that helpful or available but again, it's a budget option so that's about par for the course.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank kathms
Reviewed September 23, 2010

I stayed at this motel based on TripAdvisor reviews and was glad I did. The location of the motel is perfect! The shuttle bus for Zion NP stops about 30m from the front door to the motel and it's a short bus ride (<10min) to the park itself. The motel is also across the road from a pizza place (I forget the name) where I had literally the best pizza ever. Waking up in the morning and stepping out of the door was always a good experience because of the cliffs that loom above the town - pretty gorgeous. The wi-fi was also very good and I usually choose hotels/motels on the basis of whether or not it's offered; it was always very reliable and quick at this motel.

The rooms were clean and surprisingly large. The decor was a little dated but with a beautiful national park nearby then I doubt people spend much time in the rooms and it's not a massive issue anyway. There was a fridge, which was very welcome given the summer temperatures, and a TV as you'd expect. There were a lot of towels provided, more than at other places we'd stayed at. The beds were comfortable and I had a great night's sleep but it would have been better if the selfish people next to us hadn't insisted on sitting outside drinking until 2am! There's also a pool at the motel, although I never had the energy to use it after a full day in the park. Within the reception area, there was also a little shop with food and hygiene basics - pretty useful.

One thing that really impressed me about this motel was the customer service. My sister and me arrived at the motel very late, way past midnight and definitely past the check-in times. We arrived to find the place in darkness and faced the prospect of not having somewhere to sleep for the night. It was entirely our fault (sort of) because we'd suffered two flat tyres in Death Valley and had to wait to be rescued, my sister then fell and cut her head open and was treated by paramedics, and we also forgot about the 1 hour time difference between Nevada and Utah (as well as being unable to find a working pay phone to explain we'd be late)! The staff of the motel showed forethought by taping the room key to the door for us with a note asking us to go to reception the following morning. This little touch was very much appreciated by two tired travellers when they could so easily have just given our room away.

I'd definitely stay here again and I'd recommend this motel to anyone thinking of visiting Zion NP and the surrounding parks.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2010

We stayed there for 2 nights. Accomodation was very clean and provided a kind of kitchenette. I believe for 80 USD a night incl tax this is excellent value for Springdale. If you are looking for a clean, well located and no frills accomodation in Springdale - go for this on.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2010

Here is a link to a video on youtube of the room my mom and I stayed at the Zion Park Motel in Springdale UT. Service was great and the ladies at the desk were extremely helpful! Loved the front desk ladies! Only thing is the rooms are in need of a remodel. You get what you pay for.

• Stayed: May 2010