I stayed in room 107. I was bitten by bed bugs and am lucky to be having an extreme allergic reaction. Now at least I can lessen the risk of infecting my own home with them.
When I mentioned to the staff that I was bit, they acted like the had never had bed bug complaints (not true- there are several other reviews online) and not only that but they were replacing all the bedding with brand new bedding (that tells me they knew they had a problem).
I actually found 2 of the creatures in my bed so it is a 100% confirmation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah