Historic Pioneer Lodge
$169
Driftwood Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$219
$249
Majestic View Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$176
BestWestern.com
$218
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn & Suites Montclair(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$199
$194
Agoda.com
$501
$486
Desert Pearl Inn(Springdale)
TripAdvisor
1,286 results
All reviewszion national parklog cabinparking lot iscoffee shopfridge and microwaverustic feelwithin walking distancecomfortable bedshot tubin townpark entranceoff seasonshops and restaurantslaundry roomsecond floorgrocery storeshuttle stop
Reviewed August 18, 2008

If like us you like places that have a "soul" and that are not just an another motel from a big company, this place is for you!

Extremely quiet and beautifuly decorated, this place feels more like a B&B (European standards) than a motel. Facilities in the room : microwave & fridge. It also has a pool, which is always nice after a long day walking!

Perfect location, pretty close to the park entrance.

In one sentence : the perfect place to stay!

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2008

We stayed here for an overnight stay on our way to Las Vegas. How we wish we had more time to stay longer! The lodge is situated in the lovely Springdale just next to the entrance to Zion National Park and what a spectacle that is too. Absolutely amazing scenery. Breathtaking.

Our room for the night was absolutely lovely, had everything you could wish for including a fridge and microwave and it was all top of the range. But the best bit was the beds - the comfiest I think I have ever slept on by far. In fact I had to have a look at the mattress to see exactly what it was that had given me such a great nights sleep!

I would recommend this place to anyone it was amazing!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2008

Pioneer Lodge is ideally located in Springdale, right outside Zion National Park. While it is old, the rooms were clean and totally acceptable. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. When we arrived, I was told that although I had made my reservation five months ago, they hadn't saved me a room. Thankfully another person came to help and straightened out the problem before I came totally unglued. The pool was a disgusting shade of green, but my kids insisted on swimming in it. It is easy to catch the shuttle into the park right across the street. We did eat one meal at the Pioneer Restaurant (you get 10% off), but the service was slow and the food was mediocre.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2008

My wife and I stayed at the Pioneer this spring. We selected the location due to the proximity to Zion National Park and other TripAdvisor reviews. Our experince was great as many of the reviewers have also indicated.

The room was very clean and all appliances and electronics were in good working order. The office/cafe staff was great to work with. They were quite helpful in recommending local restaurants and allowing us to use the Internet as a motel guest. The (heated) pool area was nice and very well maintained as well.

The hotel is very conveniently located to the free Zion park town shuttle. About a block to the inbound direction and only steps from the outbound direction.

When returning to Springdale, we would again stay at the Pioneer without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bay City Rollers
Reviewed June 16, 2008

We definitely enjoyed our stay here. The room was spacious and laid out to have the feel of a separate kitchen. Most importantly, the bed was very comfortable. The location was excellent; convenient to restaurants, shopping, and the shuttle that takes you to hiking in Zion. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled as a couple