This is our second stay with the Historic Pioneer Lodge. Our first visit over the Thanksgiving Holidays was extremely good and we rented 6 rooms for ourselves and family. The second visit was nearly as good with the only shortcoming being that the 1 bedroom suite that we rented was a little tired from heavy use although clean and well accommodated.
The staff at the hotel and the restaurant are extremely professional, helpful, and courteous. They were extremely helpful in pointing out and recommending some of the regional attractions - even off-season for our December visit. Ben, in particular, provided a lot of help in making our stay as comfortable as possible while visiting in the off-season. The folks at the restaurant were extremely engaging and friendly and we felt that the value for standard American diner style food and drinks was excellent.
Parking is a little tricky and congested depending on how full the lodge is. It is very tight and for large vehicles such as an SUV, can be quite challenging to navigate.
We recommend staying at the Pioneer Lodge with no qualms whatsoever and with the understanding that it represents very good value for the money and amenities. Please do not compare it with a 4 or 5 star hotel in a major metropolitan city - it is not that, nor is anything in the area like that. We will continue to stay at the Pioneer Lodge on future visits to Zion - with next visit maybe in March or June 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah