To be honest you can't go too far wrong selecting accommodation based on location in Springdale as the town is cosy everything is within walking distance. The Historic Pioneer Lodge is excellent. Great sized rooms, loads of parking, good quality bedding and towels and very clean.
All the staff are really helpful and friendly there's also a pools s laundry room.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this lodge and am really pleased we picked it.
Don't fall into the trap of the 10% off on the Pioneer Restaurant though, Wildcat Willies further down the road has a much better atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah