We decided to stay at this hotel partly because they were one of the only properties that had an vacancy when we were planning our visit to Zion and the other part because they were just a bit cheaper. Some of the other TA reviews made it seem like this property was mediocre, but I can't disagree more. Springdale itself is a charming, beautiful, and eclectic mountain town and we were really pleasantly surprised about this town due to it's convenience to Zion National Park. We had a great room with 2 queen beds. The bathroom was the normal hotel bathroom with a toilet and shower in one room and sink outside. The countertops were granite and higher in height which we appreciate since we're both 6+ feet tall. The room was clean and very inviting. The management at the property was really nice and we didn't have any issues with service. There is a yummy restaurant attached to the hotel that serves an AWESOME breakfast. The view of some of the mountains outside the hotel is beautiful and it is really enchanting there. I felt this was a great stay and would recommend it. I would book at least 3 months in advance if you're particular about your room. They have two floors and just make sure you let them know if you can't climb steps so they'd put you in a bottom floor room. Overall a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah