We wanted to get away from Las Vegas for the weekend and see some of the fall sights. We found the Pioneer Lodge on line and booked our stay because of the proximity to Zion National Park. It was very cozy in the rooms and we almost didn't want to get out of bed but we eventually got hungry and found a great breakfast buffet at the restaurant. It is close enough for Las Vegans to get away and feel like a real vacation but resonable enough to come home without breaking the bank. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Historic Pioneer Lodge and Restaurant is centrally located in downtown Springdale near the entrance of Zion National Park. We have 40 beautifully appointed rooms in rustic western decor. There is a jacuzzi suite, a one bedroom apartment and a 3 bedroom apartment. On location we have a full service restaurant, open 7 days a week serving excellent quality meals, an Internet Cafe/Espresso Bar and gift shoppe. There is a outdoor pool and jacuzzi. We have guest laundry facilities. Our property has been totally renovated in 2006. We pride ourself in excellent customer service with a relaxing home away from home attitude. We have a 4 diamond rating with AAA. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Historic Pioneer Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Pioneer Hotel Springdale
- Historic Pioneer Lodge Springdale, Utah