All reviews garden suite tom and mary ann hot tub koi pond other guests zion national park breakfast was delicious cookies wonderful hosts park entrance b bs each morning hiking trails wonderful stay within walking distance our room was spacious great view
Reviewed October 31, 2015 via mobile

Harvest house is right at the entrance to the park and walkable to many restaurants and supplies - Rented gear for the virgin river hike. Tom was an attentive, personable host and very knowledgeable. We stayed in the garden suite which had a large comfortable sitting area, super comfortable bed, new bathroom, huge soft towels, and private entrance. However, the public space living area was also very spacious and comfortably furnished. Huge portions at breakfast! If you're hiking you would like that!Stay here!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2015

There's a whole lot to like about this B&B. It's a lovely house in a great location, with beautiful views from private balconies. The host provides snacks and coffee in the common area, and a very good breakfast. It's almost the perfect place to stay except that when we were there the host was strangely inflexible about breakfast time. He told us when we arrived "I serve breakfast at 8 a.m." OK, I'd have preferred a range, like between 8 and 9, or 8 and 8:30, but I can live with 8. I even set my alarm so we'd be on time. At 8:02 the next morning I heard a voice outside the door asking if I was ready yet.

I'm sorry, but I'm on vacation, and I don't need a drill sergeant watching the clock. I honestly don't think it would have inconvenienced the host or the other 2 guests if we'd have arrived at the table at 8:05 or even 8:15, which we would have without any help from anyone.

Maybe this was just a bad day for some reason, but despite its many attractions for this reason I wouldn't return to the Harvest House. We've stayed at B&Bs in the U.S. and Europe and never encountered this rigid an approach to a breakfast schedule.

Room Tip: Not sure if every room has a balcony, but ours (#3) did, and it was very nice.
2  Thank interactive_al
tb702, Owner at Harvest House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2015

Kindly except our sincere apology, as it was not my intent to rush or disturb you, as our other guest were ready to dine so they could get an early start to their hiking day. Lesson learned from my part as I can now see from your point of view how I came across. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility and sorry that my actions made you uncomfortable. Thank you for your valued feedback as it will allow me to better serve our guest in the future.

Reviewed October 24, 2015

Extraordinary views from our room to the mountains in Zion greeted us each morning, and amazing sunset reflections capped off our days hiking in the park. Harvest House was one of the best B&Bs we have stayed in. Our host, Tom, was incredibly friendly and shared his knowledge of the local lore, as well as places to hike...and eat. His beautifully decorated and very clean home offered lots of amenities besides the views and yummy breakfasts, including a hot tub (soooo good after a day of hiking), guest refrig filled with water and soda, evening tea and baked goodies, comfortable communal living room filled with guidebooks and information about the sites, and chocolates.

Room Tip: Each of the four rooms at this lovely B&B would be a great choice.
Reviewed October 22, 2015

Tom was a gracious host and was very accommodating. The location is great as it's just two shuttle stops away from the park entrance. Loved the sitting room and the walk out access of the Garden Suite room. The bed was very comfortable, and everything was neat and clean. There is a lovely garden in the back, perfect place to unwind after a day's hike. Breakfast was deliciously prepared and the coffee was great. Would definitely stay here again next time in Zion.

Room Tip: Appreciated the extra sitting room and walk out access of the Garden Suite
Reviewed October 16, 2015

We stayed at the Harvest House Bed and Breakfast for one night. We had planned to stay two nights, but due to a death in our family, we had to leave the second day. The home is beautiful and the Garden Suite where we stayed was tastefully decorated and met our expectations in every way. Tom was a very gracious host who most kindly only charged us one night even though we had booked two nights. We thank you Tom, from the bottom of our hearts for being a kind and generous person who understood our situation and didn't charge us extra for the second night. If we ever return to Springdale, this will be our go to home, and I wholeheartedly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone travelling to Zion. You will not be disappointed!

Room Tip: The Garden Suite provided two rooms with TV and ground access.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family