“Good Choice for Zion Park Visit”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Springdale
Harvest House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 7 Springdale B&B and Inns
North Carolina
“Good Choice for Zion Park Visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

Harvest House was the perfect choice for a base of operations while visiting Zion National Park. The location is just minutes away from the park entrance, the rooms are inviting, beds are extremely comfortable, the common areas allow for relaxation and Tom, our host, was a blast! Each morning, he prepared an excellent breakfast, giving us plenty of fuel for hiking in the park. He was most accommodating on our last day when we had to leave at 5 AM for a flight home from the Las Vegas airport, preparing a light breakfast that we could eat in a hurry. He's extremely knowledgeable about the park, Springdale and the surrounding area. We'd stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Laz1544

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I don't usually take the time to write reviews but my stay at the Harvest House was such a standout experience that I feel compelled.

I spent 2 nights and was able to enjoy Tom's cooking both mornings. One morning it was a loaded French toast with berries and cream cheese and breakfast sausage, the other morning it was veggie frittata with chicken sausage and a first course of Greek yogurt and blueberry. Tom is a brilliant cook and very attentive to presentation. His hospitality makes you want to take the time to learn about your fellow travelers.

The accommodations are every bit as good as the food. My room had a balcony that overlooked the little garden in the backyard. Preparing for bed after the first day of hiking was so therapeutic. The shower was simply set into an alcove you felt like you were in a cave. The pressure was spot on and I relished the sensation of running my feet over the tiles. Then I burrowed through a bunch of throw pillows into a very comfy bed, feeling like I was rolled up inside a warm pastry.

I didn't get to the hot tub until the second day (yes, hot tub!). I lolled around for a good hour looking up constellations with the app on my phone and listening to music. It was the perfect conclusion to a day spent hiking up to Observation Point and deep into Hidden Canyon.

During my trip back to Vegas, I was thinking about all the people I want to back to Zion and the Harvest House. It was the perfect way to spend a weekend.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Stayed at this lovely B&B over the weekend taking advantage of the last of the winter rates to visist Zion Natl park. Lucked out with perfect weather and a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

We booked the Watchman room which was lovely. The home is elegantly decorated, room was exceptional. Very roomy with sofa, king bed, small table and two chairs. Felt right at home. And of course the added plus of a roomy balcony looking over the mountains of Zion. Room enough for 4 people to sit comfortably both in room and on balcony. A bit cold out on the balcony when we were there so planning to return on a date when we can enjoy a much longer time just drinking our coffee and enjoying the views of Zion or at night of the stars. Being From Las Vegas haven't seen stars like that for a long time.

Bed very comfortable, breakfast was exceptional. Truly one of the best breakfasts I have had in any of my B&B stays. Substantial enough that it probably would have been enough to last to dinner and not a thing served we didn't enjoy. Perfect.

Very enjoyable company at the breakfast table and Tom who took care of us at the B&B As his wife was working at the time could not have been a better host. Enjoyed our time there immensely and highly recommend for a stay at Zion.

We will definitely be back.

Room Tip: The Watchman is the only King bed which is why I chose it when visiting with my sister but all the r...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was my first time at Harvest House with my husband, who has been here many times and even has a favorite room (The Watchman), I've never been to a bed and breakfast like this before. We had to change our check-in date because of a snow storm and it was no problem. When we checked in we were warmly welcome and shown around. The room was warm and inviting and had all the comforts of home!!! It was even decorated for Christmas!! Every morning we had an amazing breakfast and sat and chatted with the owner, Tom after...... The location is great and the landscape around the property was beautiful!!! Even when is was cold and snowy outside, we always felt warm and cozy inside!! We look forward to visiting again and would recommend the Harvest House to anyone!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank alise8973
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a special trip to the Harvest House for our first wedding anniversary. Tom went beyond the call of duty to assist us!! The breakfast was outstanding and the room was warm and comfortable. Best views of the red rocks and close to the Zion park entrance and many great local restaurants. This is the only place we will ever stay at in the future for all of our trips to Southern Utah due to Tom's high class service and the coziness of his establishment!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Wiltshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

We stayed here for just 3 nights and we were warmly welcomed. The room was really well furnished with a great en suite shower. The garden was lovely to chill out in and watch the hummingbirds. The breakfasts were outstanding, far and away the best we had during our time in the States. We could easily have stayed all week.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

Over the years we have stayed at many B&Bs. Our stay at the Harvest House couldn't have been better. Tom was a great host. He provided good suggestions for local dining and good tips on enjoying the area. We stayed in the suite which had plenty of room and was really nicely furnished. The breakfasts were delicious and substantial. All in all it was a great experience and I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: If you like having the addition of a living room and want a ground floor location, the suite is wort...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family