My family was planning a trip to Zion National Park and on the recommendation of another friend we made a reservation at the Desert Pearl Inn. The photos on the website looked good enough, but they did not do justice to this Inn. First of all, it is a fabulous location - right near the entrance of Zion National Park and walking distance to restaurants in town. There is an in town shuttle that will take you to the park entrance, where you can catch the Park shuttle. The hotel is relatively new, so everything was clean and new looking. We were told to request a room with a river view. When we checked into our room, we could not be more thrilled - we were on the first floor and right outside the room was a patio with several chairs and then the Virgin River - it is such a beautiful location. The rooms themselves are fabulous - sort of contemporary western - wood floors throughout (I have a dislike of gross hotel carpet!) natural tile bathrooms ( we were in a suite, so we had 2 enormous bathrooms!) and soo clean! the hotel staff was always willing to help and answer questions. Make sure you eat at the Whiptail Grill - don't be scared away by the gas station location - the food is fabulous - best meal we had. Also, Bit & Spur and Parallel 88 were great meals. Stay away from Wildcat Willies for breakfast - we waited almost 30 minutes after we ordered for our breakfast and the restaurant was not even crowded! and make sure you walk The Narrows when you visit Zion (rent water shoes and walking stick from Zion Adventures! It makes a big difference)! For an adventurous off-road experience, take the Unimog jeep tour from Zion Adventures!! Would definitely go back to this hotel - it is a winner!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah