We really enjoyed our stay at the Desert Pearl, and would strongly recommend it when you visit Zion.
1. Probably the most beautifully decorated hotel room that I have seen. The space is used intelligently, and everything fits the motif of the area.
2. Even with the "pool view", you have a nice view of the mountains right out the window. We had a second floor room that had a balcony overlooking the pools and mountains, which made for a great place to relax at the end of the day with a glass of wine.
3. The location was very convenient for walking to restaurants in town, and for getting to the free shuttle to the park.
4. They had a coffee shop on-site selling Starbucks coffee and continental breakfast items. If you will be there a few days, you may want to go to a market and get some breakfast items and store them in the refrigerator.
5. The staff was courteous and helpful with recommendations on where to go and what to eat.
6. The pool is large and heated, and served as a great incentive for the kids to get them to hike in the park earlier in the day!
7. There is a bidet, which includes instructions, but if you have kids, you need to explain what it is and how to use it.
1. The price is high, even in the off-season.
2. If you have a second floor room, you're carrying luggage up the stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah