Nearly everything was perfect about this hotel. The rooms were huge and updated. There was a desk, table and couch, in addition to two queen beds. The people who worked the front desk were helpful and patient and knowledgable about the area. Cute coffee house on premises. Large updated bathrooms. Close proximity to Zion(.5 miles). The one issue I had was with the air conditioning. The coolest our room got during the day was 76 degrees. The ac units looked old to me. I would love to give it five stars, but ac is very important to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah