Really enjoyed our four night stay here. The location is great, in the middle of Springdale and so easy to walk to shops and restaurants. The bus to the park stops right in front. The rooms are unique, with vaulted ceilings, unique decor, and great balconies. We stayed in a pool view room which overlooked the pool but also had mountains views. We liked having the mini kitchen with sink, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and toaster oven. It is really nice that they provide real dishes. We actually ate leftovers for two of the nights which was a nice reprieve from eating out during our 12 day trip. The pool is really nice and we enjoyed sitting by the pool in the afternoon after hiking. My husband was thrilled with the large HDTV! And to top it off the WIFI works great...probably the best we have ever had in a hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah