Again, for the third time in 6 years this place exceeds our expectations and we feel sad every time we have to leave...
Details, cleanliness and all the amenities you can dream for all wrapped up in a wonderful red rock landscape. Simple things and very not simple things are all together in a room where every thing has been thought of, like that rock soap bar that smells so good, a dishwasher , fridge, dvd player and great space, blinds that actually keep the sun out and that beautiful wood floor. Everything has been thought of and no corners have been cut here.
Do yourself a favor, stay here and enjoy a great place at an amazing price.
Thank you again, you are always number one for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah