My husband and I stayed here as part of a biking and hiking tour group of Zion and loved it!! The setting is beautiful and after a long day the hot tub and pool with the mountain range as a backdrop were magnificent. The rooms were good size with amazing view from the balcony. On the shuttle bus route and close enough to both the park and town. When I return to Zion I would definitely stay here. I am not sure about the cost as our stay was included as part of a package.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah