Desert Pearl was such a relaxing place to stay at. The location is awesome...no car needed to travel through town or Zion National Park. The shuttle system is out in front of the hotel. We were able to walk to restraunts, shops and general store. The staff at the Hotel was friendly and very helpful. Our room on the first floor had a patio that faced the Virgin River. THe patio was nicely furnished and clean. The room was spacious for a family of four. We had a mini kitchen in our room with updated appliances. The grounds were gorgeous with great views and well groomed.
This hotel is definately a winner!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah