We had such an amazing time we didn't want to leave! Spring for a river room if you can. They upgraded us for no extra cost but I have a feeling we got very lucky. They have a little kitchen so you are able to cook there and save a little money on food. The rooms are beautiful and the bathrooms are complete with everything including tons of storage for all the stuff us girls bring with us. The staff was very helpful and had lots of resources for us. Also onsite laundry was a huge plus. You have to see this place for yourself, don't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah