Spent 3 nights here in November. Stayed in a river view room, which had a wonderful view. I was surprised to see a fully stocked mini kitchen. Rooms are very clean and spacious with lots of natural light. Bed was comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The entrance to Zion NP is just a mile away.
Only negative was the spotty wifi coverage.
We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah