Great location - closest to the Park entrance without being at the Lodge. Easy to grab the free shuttle anywhere. We walked to and from dinner. Room was beautiful - had King Suite - 612 - corner with great views of mountains from the huge balcony and side wall window. 2 bathrooms and a great open kitchen, so could have easily thrown a party there. Made me wish I planned on staying for a week. Situated right in front of the Virgin River - listening to it run by was so nice.
Only reason I gave it 4 stars was because each day after hiking, the pool was overrun with kids - who also filled up the hot tub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms and suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the property as well as a centrally-located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to an on-site restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah