This was our first stop on a four week trip to the southwest and we found ourselves comparing all of the other places we stayed with the DPI. What a find! The information handouts that are given out at registration answer just about all the questions that you may have about the area. Maps, restaurants, shuttle schedules, etc. Very well organized. The rooms are spacious and have everything you'll need to enjoy your stay--wine glasses, dishes, dishwasher, coffeemaker. We loved coming back from a long day of hiking to enjoy a glass of wine on the patio overlooking the pool and mountains. The laundry room is a bonus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique motel on the river's edge just 3/4 mi. from the entrance to Zion National Park. All artfully appointed rooms & suites are nonsmoking with numerous upscale amenities and excellent views of Zion's majestic cliffs from every private terrace or balcony. Our large outdoor swimming pool and hot tub will soothe away sore muscles after a day of hiking. There is free WiFi throughout the property, as well as. a centrally located guest laundry. A shuttle stop is conveniently located at the front of the inn adjacent to our on-site restaurant 9 east serving lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Desert Pearl Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Pearl Hotel Springdale
- Desert Pearl Motel
- Desert Pearl Inn Springdale, Utah