Desert Pearl Inn
$169
$309
$249
Hotels.com
Historic Pioneer Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$249
$239
Hotels.com
$227
Driftwood Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$219
Quality Inn & Suites Montclair(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$199
$194
Agoda.com
Majestic View Lodge(Springdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$501
$486
Priceline
2,750 results
All reviewstoaster oventhe riverpoolside roomstarbucks coffeesecond floorpool viewzion national parkhardwood floorsadirondack chairsmini kitchenrooms are hugeriverside roomhigh ceilingshot tubfavorite hoteldouble queensmall kitchenette
Reviewed January 13, 2012

I've read a few reviews here and something comes to mind. If you absolutely love the place (according to your remarks) then go ahead and give the place a 5. Remember you aren't AAA and aren't rating it based on a worldwide comparison of the very finest hotels. I mean yeah if it is really good but "there was this one thing" sure a 4 makes sense. Myself I love to give honest ratings, so I'm not asking anyone to gloss over things. I've stayed at several places in Springdale, so just sayin.......

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank leaning
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Stayed Dec.29-31.
We had a 2nd floor room in the buildings that overlook the pool. If you haven’t checked out some of the photos of the room interiors, you will be very pleasantly surprised when you arrive. My husband did a double take (I had looked at TA pics ahead of time) because room is so spacious and well appointed. It’s all very up to date and while the only thing I used the small “kitchen” area for was to make a cup of hot tea, you could definitely prepare a few meals here with the microwave, dishwasher, etc. Room has a nice dining table, seating area, flat screen TV. High vault ceiling is great, views are fantastic. Bathroom even had a bidet (must be for those European guests who come to Zion). We used the hot tub one of the evenings we were there (was a bit painful hobbling back to our room at 9:30 at night in 38 degree temps). Since this was low season we only paid $108 for our room – at Yosemite they don’t even have rooms like this and you’d pay over $250 I’m sure for an equivalent. The ladies at the front desk were very friendly and helpful with advice on restaurants, breakfast places. Our last morning we went to the attached coffee place (I forget the name) and had some good Starbuck’s coffee and scones. I would highly recommend this hotel and will try to stay here again the next time I visit Zion.
Although this trip was just my husband and I (kid was with grandparents elsewhere) I would recommend for children as well.

Room Tip: I think you'd be happy with any rooms but perhaps either overlooking pool or facing the cliffs behind would be the best.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CaliforniaSJmom
Reviewed January 8, 2012

We stayed here for only one night as a stop-off before driving back to Los Angeles. Because we were in a rush to get back to Los Angeles, we didn’t even have time to visit Zion National Park the next morning, but this place nonetheless left an impression. The second-floor rooms are very nice and reasonably-priced. They have high ceilings, tasteful decorations, and a useful kitchenette. On our brief drive through Springdale, you get the impression that this is the best place to stay in town. If we every make it back to the Zion area, and we very well might, we’d definitely stay here.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank John K
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Stayed here after 3 days in Vegas enroute to Bryce Canyon, Moab, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and back to Vegas. It was a welcome relief to get out of the heat of Vegas and the more bearable heat of the mountains.
This is a lovely place on the main road through Springdale but set back from the road so traffic noise was not a problem. We stayed in a ground floor room which was nicely decorated (just like on the hotel website photos). Front reception were very efficient and sorted out the electrical problem we had straight away. There was a microwave and fridge which came in useful for warmiing up the food that we bought in the supermarket in the town. The bath was quite short but always had warm water at any time of the day. The laundrette was great and reception had a cafe which we didn't use.
The swimming pool was great and the view of the red mountains awesome. In fact this hotel is still raved about by my 6 year old and she wants to go back there. Seriously the surrounding scenary is breathtaking. We spent 3 days here and could have done with 1 or 2 more days. The shuttle bus stops on the main road just outside the hotel and is free it takes you up to the national park one way and into the main town (which is about 3/4 km) the other. There are lots of interesting shops and some lovely art and craft shops. The imax cinema was worth a visit too - you can get tickets from the man in the bus/ car park.

Room Tip: Go for the top floor rooms as you can hear people walking above. A room by the river would also be great.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank karennorthampton
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Springdale is really a tiny town. There are a lot of hotels but, most of them, are typical turists hotel.
The desert pearl in is really different: big and nice rooms, all comforts inside, a nice pool, a nice cafe....
It has not so many rooms and so you really feel quiet even in the peak season. It is walking distance from some nice and good restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends