- perfect location to park entrance
- kudos to Dash at front desk who upgraded us to suite #43
- great trip planning help from Stephanie who directed us to perfect highlights in the area to hit
- loved our housekeeper, sorry do not know her name
- best of luck with the gorgeous new front desk ...... Beautiful design! Very welcoming and inviting! Perfect entrance to a great view!
- highly suggest rooms down away from front street parking. They have a great private view to the cliffs
- Our trip included several excursions. Ones I suggest:
1. In Zion hike Angels Landing (hard but worth it hike)
2. Also in Zion is The Narrows ( rough river rock hike def do with dry suite). We went in March so water was about 38 degrees
3. Bryce park is only 2 hrs away. Highly recommend Queens Trail/Navajo Trail. Steep, but cool!!!!!!! Be sure to go clockwise when doing the loop.
4. We flew in and out of Vegas and spent a few hrs there before drive to Zion, which was about 2 1/2 hrs. We rented car with Budget.
Great places to eat all within 5-10 mins from lodge.
Overall, a perfect trip. Other than aches and pains, it was wonderful! Be sure to check for $75 off and gas card offer for Cliffrose that they may be offering through Tripadvisor, however, gas card can only be used at a Maverick station. We did not know that and lost the$25.
Thank you, Cliffrose!!! ~ angela
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah