We stayed two nights at Cliffrose Lodge and Gardens in early November. The heated pool and hot tub were still open and were close to our room, so we enjoyed them both. Our room was a suite, with a living room / dining room area, a kitchen, and a hall to a bathroom and the bedroom. There was also a Murphy bed in the living room, which we didn't use. Surprisingly, there was only a toaster oven to go with the stovetop, but no microwave oven. Outside, there were chairs on the patio area for viewing the magnificent view.
The grounds are fantastic,and we were told by an employee that there were 5 deer on the lawn when we arrived at our room (via the steep driveway). Sure enough, we saw the deer (all does). Later, a buck wandered by the pool and hot tub (which we were in - enjoying the view and the sunset), and probably would have joined us, if there wasn't a fence keeping him out. How often do you see that at a motel?
We bought some firewood from the front desk and enjoyed the firepit our first night. There were no bugs. But a flashlight is needed to see your way down to the firepit area when it is dark. This was provided to us by the front desk (when we got the firewood).
There is free wifi (which we ised) and a computer in the office which was very convenient, and heavily used by us, as we had to make other reservations (printing forms, filling them out, and then scanning them) that day, for future travels. As I wandered the garden area, I saw that there were breaks in the fence down by the river, where you could go through and sit on the sand at the river's edge. Chairs there were provided by the motel.
Since we arrived at a time of year when you didn't need to use the shuttle in the park, we never walked the path to the visitors center, as we drove into the park ourselves.
We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens offers an epic location to experience everything Zion National Park has to offer. Our property literally borders Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Resort amenities include a heated outdoor pool, waterfall hot tub, riverside hot tubs, riverside beach, event space, and 5 acres of manicured grounds. All of our rooms, suites, and villas feature luxurious modern amenities. Outside you will find private outdoor balconies or patios. The Cliffrose is an ideal hotel for couples, families, friends, and solo trips. Just like Zion National Park we are also open all year. More than just a place to spend the night you can unpack once and have an experience of a lifetime. During your stay our friendly and attentive staff are always there to make your experience memorable. Remember that parking, coffee & tea, high speed wireless internet, and 24 hour business center access are complimentary. We do not charge resort fees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah