Right on the edge of Zion Park, this place was amazing! We stayed in a Riverside 2 bedroom suite and couldn't have been happier. Our two adult daughters stayed in one room and my wife and I stayed in the other. Having the kitchen was a huge plus and it was well equipped with a fridge, microwave, small toaster oven, and dishwasher. Plenty of dishes, utensils, etc. The view from our back deck was beautiful taking in the sites of the Virgin River and the cliffs of Zion.
It's a short walk to the Visitor Center and also a short walk to some good restaurants. We ate at The Spotted Dog one night and The Bit & Spur the other night and had good meals at both places. The Spotted Dog is a little nicer, and the food was a little better.
If we ever come back to Zion, we will definitely stay here again. The photos on their website do justice to the beauty of the area. However, it's much better in person.
Last tip -- we drove over to Bryce one day. We didn't do much hiking so we didn't stay there very long and ended up driving back to St. George to stay with some family. The accommodations in Bryce are not nearly as nice as you'll find in Springdale. There's two big Best Western hotels and nothing with the feel and scenery that comes close to comparing with the Cliffrose. The Cliffrose is a special place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style resort with 52 smoke-free rooms, suites, and villas in 6 buildings surrounded by our 5 acres of manicured lawns, perennial flower gardens, towering evergreens, large shade trees, and bordering Zion National Park along the Virgin River. Our deluxe Riverside 1 and 2 Bedroom suites and 3 Bedroom Canyon Villas offer a truly luxurious experience and all of our rooms feature modern amenities and updates for exquisite accommodation options for every budget. Seasonal heated outdoor pool, year round waterfall hot tub, amazing views of Zion National Park from your balcony or patio, plush pillow-top beds, free wireless internet, fridges in all rooms, and all rooms, suites, and villas are no smoking. Located only 200 yards away from the National Park Visitor and Shuttle Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliffrose Lodge And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel Springdale
- Cliffrose Hotel And Gardens
- Cliffrose Lodge & Gardens Springdale, Utah