The first 3 nights of our two week Utah/Arizona vacation were spent in unit 2 of the Red Rock Inn. My wife, myself and our 13 year old son (on the pullout sleeper).
This place was perfect for our needs and got our vacation off to a relaxing start. The other reviews said it all:
1. Great location - steps to the shuttle, walk to dinner
2. Bright, tastefully decorated, comfortable, clean room
3. Bountiful breakfast.
4. Friendly, informed and helpful hosts.
I WISH we had as great an experience everywhere we stayed. If you're going to Zion National Park, you couldn't pick a better spot. When we go back to Zion, the first arrangement I'll make is with the Red Rock Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah