We rented cabin #3 the night before we were hiking in Zion NP. We had a long drive and arrived after the usual check-in time, but called ahead and they waited up for us (about 8:45pm).
I expected the cottages to be a little more remote, but despite their location right off of the main street in Springdale, they were quiet and cozy. The cottage was basically set up like a motel room, complete with in-wall air conditioner and a small refrigerator under the bathroom counter. In general, it was very clean and comfortable.
The "chef" delivered our breakfast in a basket the following morning at 8am. We ate outside on the little patio table with views of the surrounding mountains. We had a fancy french toast, fruit, scones, juice, coffee, and other goodies. Very tasty and way more food than we could eat. My wife packed up the spare bagels and took them on our hike that day.
While we were very happy with our cottage, there were two small issues that made our stay less than perfect. First, the air conditioner was very loud, easily the noisiest of all the places we stayed on our trip. It got so bad we had to turn it off so we could sleep. Second, one side of our mattress had collapsed or something, because it had a serious slope towards the edge when we tried to lay on it. My wife chose that side and was unable to sleep most of the night.
We were invited to leave our car in the parking lot as we caught the shuttle into the park. It avoided parking issues and was really appreciated.
While there were a couple of minor negatives, overall we were very happy with our stay and wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah