My family and I are from the UK, we stayed at the Red Rock Inn for 4 nights whilst exploring Zion National Park and it was idyllic. We booked two of the cottages and they were immaculate, the view of Zion from our veranda and the gardens was stunning. Karen is a great host and made us feel very welcome. Each morning breakfast was delivered in a basket - there was something different and home made each day. The reception area holds a good selection of DVDs and books which my 11 year old son really appreciated after a days walk. Springdale itself has a number of restaurants and a good general store opposite The Red Rock Inn. There is a very regular free bus service that takes you to Zion National Park and back each day. I would highly recommend stopping here to visit Zion National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah