“Nice B&B with even nicer hosts”

Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Ranked #3 of 7 Springdale B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed in cabin #1 in April 2014 for one night. The room was simple and quite comfortable, with a big closet, an ample bathroom, and a front porch. Breakfast was served at the little table on the front porch, which faces a yard area with views of the Zion's red cliffs. Breakfast, and the view that came with it, was a real highlight--a great way to start a day in Zion. The road is close, so it's not totally serene, but still lovely and peaceful enough. It was chilly the morning we were there, but we are outside anyway because it was so beautiful. The Inn is conveniently situated in the middle of Springdale with access to the shuttle, stores, etc., just outside the front door. The hosts were extremely kind and generous to us, helping us find good hikes and providing needed advice about the park. That personal touch--and excellent service--is what makes a B&B like this so much nicer than a big chain hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I absolutely loved my stay in Springdale and exploring zion national park. Staying at the Red Rock Inn was fantastic. Karen is terrific and so helpful. I really liked being able to explore all day and then enjoy the solitude of Red Rock Inn. It is a great location. The rooms are really nice and feel like coming home. I would highly recommend staying here, especially couples. I was solo, but the rooms are pretty romantic.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank kbruskotter
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My husband and I enthusiastically recommend the Red Rock Inn as a perfect home-base for exploring Zion National Park and the surrounding area. We were initially attracted by the convenient location near the Park entrance and within walking distance of the restaurants in Springdale. Upon arrival, we were very pleased with the welcoming and comfortable cottages, the gracious and informative hospitality of the hosts, and the incredible views of Zion Canyon. Best of all was Karen's signature Breakfast Basket which is like opening a surprise gift of delicious and hearty treats each morning. Not only were we energized for our day of exploring, we had something special to enjoy at lunch as well. Thank you, Karen and John.

1  Thank Carol B
Reviewed April 3, 2014

We stayed four nights in cottage 5 and had a great time. After hiking and exploring Zion NP during the day, we returned to our nearby cottage for long soaks in the outdoor hot tub. The amazing breakfast baskets actually stretched out to lunch as we'd take the yogurt and muffins along for our midday meal. We watched the free CD films every evening in our bedroom. The space was great with two bathrooms and a sitting area as well as MBR. Karen was very flexible with our schedule and even helped us with a forgotten charger. Well done!

Room Tip: Cottage 5 has the only hot tub and it's more spacious. Well worth the cost.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My wife and i spent 4 nights at Red Rock and were treated like family. Karen's breakfasts were amazing and she went out of her way to help us with a missing post office package. Suggested restaurants, hikes, etc. The room was perfect and the location is great , across the street from a market with a deli, and walking distance to most of the restaurants and shops. Don't miss this.,

1  Thank garymaui
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I went to Springdale to run the Zion Park Half Marathon and sought a cottage where I could sleep peacefully. I selected Red Rock Inn based on that criteria, but the owners, Karen and John, went over-and-above ensuring I had a pleasant stay. The room was tidy and spacious, as was the bathroom, and Karen even waited until after I finished my race the next morning to begin cooking my vegetarian (per my request) breakfast. I ate on the front porch as while watching the later-finishing runners jog past. Truly a delightful stay!

Room Tip: To my knowledge, there are no "bad" cottages.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Six of us stayed in 3 of the cabins at the Red Rock Inn, and we had a wonderful experience. The cabins were immaculate and very well appointed, the food fixed by Karen was amazing, and the hosts Karen and John were so gracious and helpful! We were here for the Zion Half Marathon, and the in room Jacuzzi tub was such a plus after the race. It was a very memorable experience, and we will definitely make a return trip!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springdale
Cable Mountain Lodge
#1 of 1 in Zion National Park
Flanigan's Inn
Flanigan's Inn
#6 of 17 in Springdale

Been to Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages? Share your experiences!