My husband and I stayed in cabin #1 in April 2014 for one night. The room was simple and quite comfortable, with a big closet, an ample bathroom, and a front porch. Breakfast was served at the little table on the front porch, which faces a yard area with views of the Zion's red cliffs. Breakfast, and the view that came with it, was a real highlight--a great way to start a day in Zion. The road is close, so it's not totally serene, but still lovely and peaceful enough. It was chilly the morning we were there, but we are outside anyway because it was so beautiful. The Inn is conveniently situated in the middle of Springdale with access to the shuttle, stores, etc., just outside the front door. The hosts were extremely kind and generous to us, helping us find good hikes and providing needed advice about the park. That personal touch--and excellent service--is what makes a B&B like this so much nicer than a big chain hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah