We stayed in the suite for 3 nights. It worth the extra $$ for a private patio, a personal jetted tub, a sitting room and a bedroom and two bathrooms!! This Inn is across from a local grocery store, that also has food - very good food!! The breakfasts were out of this world - something different every day - great mix of hot and cold foods - so imaginative! We loved that they set up our table and knocked on the door - hubby could just roll out of bed and get to the table. We were very centrally located and only took our car one night for dinner as we were unsure how walking back in the dark would be - otherwise we walked or took the local shuttle. We hit the Springdale/Zion Farmers market on our way out of town, so got some great local foods to take home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have six cottages. Four of them have either one queen or king-size bed and private bathroom with a jetted-tub/shower; the Cottage Suite has a sitting room, separate bedroom with queen bed and a private outdoor jetted spa. Our newest, the Gifford Suite, is over 500 sq feet, king bed, pull-out sofa and an oversized whirlpool tub and walk-in shower. Each room has a flat-screen television, dvd player, ipod/iphone docking station, mini-fridge, coffee maker and safe. Breakfast is served daily and brought to your door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Rock Inn b&b Cottages
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Hotel Springdale
- Red Rock Inn Bed And Breakfast Cottages Springdale, Utah