“Can't say enough good about this place!!”

Red Rock Inn Bed and Breakfast Cottages
Ranked #3 of 7 Springdale B&B and Inns
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Can't say enough good about this place!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and had a wonderful stay. The cottage was so cute, so clean, and in an absolutely ideal location for accessing Zion National Park. The breakfast was brought to our door each morning in a picnic basket and the food was amazing on both mornings of our stay. It came early enough (you could chose your time of delivery) that we were able to get an early start and head into Zion for some morning photographs. The breakfast foods were hot, varied, and tasty. There was plenty of food and it was of a great quality.

The cottage we stayed in was beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. There were adorable details throughout the property which made it extremely homey and comfortable.

I have absolutely no complaints and give this bed and breakfast my highest praise and recommendation!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 8, 2012

My first time staying at an inn/bed and breakfast. The inn keepers were great! The breakfast was amazing! The room was clean and very cozy. If you are looking for a place to stay that is close to Zion, this is a wonderful choice. The rooms are little separate cottages, so it is very private. Our room also had a private hot tub which was great after a long day of hiking. I would definitely stay there again.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This property far exceeded our expectations. From the delicious breakfast to the spacious cabin to the private hot tub, our trip was perfect. Johnathan and Marci made us feel at home. Did I mention the breakfast was amazing!!???

Room Tip: Get the cabin with the private hot tub!
Bristol, nh
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We contacted many places for our 10-day November stay, Canyon Vista doesn't serve breakfast, Zion Canyon offered only a very small discount, and Harvest House could not (or would not) accommodate a gluten free diet - so we settled on Red Rock Inn as they offered a great long-stay discount and gluten free breakfasts. We could not have been happier with our choice. Rooms are spacious with small fridges, TV/DVDs, WiFi, coffee making supplies, and breakfast delivered to our door each morning. The breakfasts were not only delicious but substantial, items from our breakfasts went with us for hiking lunches and were saved for an evening treat. Close to all the restaurants - we walked each night - and very close to the park, I can't think of a thing that would make it better - except being able to stay even longer.

1 Thank HikerBroad
Doncaster, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I stayed here in September 2012. I can't give this place enough praise. Firstly the location in excellent, everywhere is within walking distance. Secondly, and I think most importantly, the gentleman that met us, Jonathan, was 1st class. From his recommendation for dinner, Oscars is well worth a try, to his knowledge of Zion National Park and which walks to try. The Red Rock Inn was the delight of our holiday, having stayed in Vegas, Tropic and Moab on our mini road trip. The Red Rock Inn was so good that I have recommended it to my in-laws and they have decided to stay there in 2013. I think that says it all. If they have availability this is THE place to stay in Springdale.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at Red Rock Inn for two years when I visit Zion National Park. Jonathan, Marcy, and Hank are very friendly and make sure all your needs are met while you are there. I have stayed in both the cottages and the suite and both are wonderful. The suite offers extra room and privacy (as well as the jacuzzi ). I can't rave enough about the breakfast basket delivered to your door each morning; delicious!! I always eat breakfast outdoors to enjoy the splender of being in a quiet place next to Zion. I will stay again and now spoiled by the suite!

Room Tip: Seperate cottages with patio tables; all are good.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Tolland, Connecticut
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I must say that our stay at the Red Rock Inn was so wonderful! Jonathan and Marcy (and Hank) were very friendly and helpful and such wonderful people! We felt right at home there! They were such charming hosts. The breakfast baskets were such a treat and the food was great. We spent one night in a regular room, and one night in the suite with the private jacuzzi. Both were wonderful, the suite with the jacuzzi was a little more special, roomy and romantic.I would say that the Red Rock Inn is a great place for couples to stay. Not so much for families. It is quiet, very close to Zion Park entrance with spectacular views. If you are going to Zion, I would say that this is a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple