“Yummy food”

Ranked #18 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: We offer breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reasonable prices. Home made jam and pies. Good home cooking meal
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was a nice atmosphere in the place. It was fun reading all the signs that they have for sale. And most importantly the food was delicious. Especially the scones (not a traditional English scone). Nothing beats fried dough!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The food was good. The service was good. The prices were good. I am glad we ate at Blondies. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank kmbKnoxville
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I eat there many many times and think it is the heart of ZION....The food is GREAT and they make you feel like family. Don sat with us and we enjoyed his stories and company. Don't miss Blondie's if you go to ZION national park. This is a 5 star from the middle of Shirley's heart. Dusty & Paula

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were driving in Utah and had to find lunch. This little lunch stop did not look promising. It turned out to be quite good. We enjoyed our lunches. It was neither 5 star or 1 star. But it was a good lunch and we were pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food is yummy. I had the Taco Salad - I forget the name, but it was memorable. My buddy had a buffalo burger that was excellent. Portions are large and the service is exceptional. I would definitely go back.