“BEST Thai in 100 mi Radius”
Review of Thai Sapa

Thai Sapa
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Hello! And welcome to our site. Our small but excellent menu includes dishes from Thailand and Indochina, and now Japan! We specialize in homemade Thai curries, Pad Thai, Springdale rolls, Vietnamese Banh Xeo, Springdale Stir-fry, Sushi Rolls, Miso Soup and Vegetarian dishes as well as local desserts. We also have a childrens menu & some Western dishes. Everything on our menu is homemade giving us the distinction in Southern Utah of a truly natural and delicious, Asian cuisine. We also pay close attention to health by using the highest quality ingredients including organic, natural or Non-GMO products whenever possible, such as Tofu, Beef, chicken breast, peanut butter, Edamame, eggs, high oleic sunflower oil, and a variety of produce from our own garden and orchard or from local farmers. We also use stainless steel cookware and no MSG can be found in our kitchen
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We ordered what the waitress recommended: Chicken Curry, Beef Stir Fry, and Chicken Fried Rice. It was to Thai for! EVERY single dish was incredible. Our table of three shared these dishes and couldn't finish. My two friends were hungry men, as well. The owners are Thai and the food was very "authentic" according to my Laotian friend who's mother cooks Thai often. I'm going back as soon as I can. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We stopped to eat here on the first weekend in November. They advertise staying open until 9pm and we showed up at 8pm. The place was packed and there were several couples waiting in front of us. We had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. Nothing to do with the staff but due to a single diner who chose to stay quite a while after he had already finished his meal. The staff repeatedly apologized to us for the wait.

We did see other potential diners who showed up behind us who were turned away due to their arrival being close to 9pm.

While we waited, we sat near the kitchen and saw plate after plate of very appetizing food go by. Needless to say, we were very conflicted about what to choose for our meal.

My wife likes Thai salads and I'm a big fan of Pad Thai. We shared both and were very happy with our selections.

Thai Sapa was very busy that night. Customers all around were very complimentary to the proprietors. Universal satisfaction with meals. We'd return in a heart beat to try some other of those dishes we had seen go by.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We were so exhausted from canyoneering and hiking we decided on take out. I eat a lot of Thai food and this food was delicious. Excellent, friendly, fast service!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This place has good food, but be prepared to pay a little more than you'd expect. Portions aren't huge, but definitely tastes like quality ingredients. I would go back. Try the beef salad...yum!

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We came in behind a large group and waited while they and restaurant staff tried to figure out where they would sit. They decided to leave, and our group of four was seated right after that. While we were waiting for our dinners and eating, we saw several groups leave because there were no tables available.

I ordered the papaya salad. It wasn't as tangy as other papaya salads I've eaten, and I thought the sauce was a bit heavy with vinegar. Everyone else seemed to be satisfied with their meal.