“Spaghetti Squash Enchilada, Si!”
Review of Whiptail Grill

Whiptail Grill
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Grill, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A green approach to fine food with a casual atmoshpere and price. Featuring Southwestern, Asian, Burgers, and Vegetarian fare. Everything housemade and prepared fresh daily. Beer and Wine menu available. Enjoy the large covered patio seating and the spectacular surrounding views of Zion National Park.
“Spaghetti Squash Enchilada, Si!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I never considered spaghetti squash as an enchilada but I loved it! It was served with goat cheese and green chili sauce that was spicy but not too much for me. The black beans accompaniment was also very tasty. Try it, I hope you'll like it too! They serve local beer that I enjoyed also with the meal. Service was leisurely; not too slow. There are a few seats indoors but the weather was fine so I enjoyed my dinner al fresco. It was a filling meal that I needed after a long day in Zion.

• Korean first
los angeles,ca
“Really good and a bit unusual.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We have been coming here for many years and the one reservation we had-extremelly slow service- has improved greatly. The menu is unusual-spaghetti squash enchiladas with goat cheese? Yum! My salad-delicious. Chicken enchiladas were very good. Kids menu was good too. We all recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
Lodi, California
“Awesome Mex Food in a converted Gas Station”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

If ambiance is what you are looking for, this is not your place - we sat near where pump #2 might have Ben in days past! That said, the food has tons of flavor and not a bad bite of food hit our table. Fish tacos were massive and tasty.....especially with the black bean side. The taco salad was the big surprise....a half order was more than enough - we had it with simply ground beef, that was also mixed with a bit of rice and the black beans....great flavors of lime and cilantro and not what we expected out of a salad.

ny,ny
“Amazing Mexican”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The guacamole at this place was great, as well as my fiery carne asada tacos. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. We highly recommend this joint.

Saratoga Springs, ny
“mixxed results”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I had a tasty gluten-free spaghetti squash enchilada, but my vegetarian husband's entree stuffed avocado salad was a disappointment- It was mostly lettuce.

• Visited June 2014