“Great choice!”

Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: A green approach to fine food with a casual atmoshpere and price. Featuring Southwestern, Asian, Burgers, and Vegetarian fare. Everything housemade and prepared fresh daily. Beer and Wine menu available. Enjoy the large covered patio seating and the spectacular surrounding views of Zion National Park.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Restaurant in a former gas station. Offers Mexican food and it was delicious and prices were also reasonable. Offer beer & wine. Staff was very pleasant and attentive.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I ordered the southwest taco salad with ground beef.
My wife had a chicken wrap dish (perhaps a chicken burrito - I don't remember)
Without a doubt - this was the best taco salad I have ever had.
The decor isn't much but the food was top notch.
My only regret is that we didn't get to eat there more than once.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

As billed on Trip Advisor, the Whiptail Grill serves gourmet food in a converted gas station. In our group we had fish tacos, shrimp tacos, and carne asada tacos - we know, not very adventurous. All three plates had generous and tasty portions. At the price of $15.99 per plates, it wasn't a bargain, but the ambiance, upbeat servers, and tasty food made it a decent value in this resort town. If at all possible, eat outside and soak up the scenery.

1  Thank cmcinca
Reviewed July 12, 2013

nice outside eating area....great fish tacos....interesting craft beer...enjoy this comfortable spot in Springdale!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Pizza was good but they only come in one size 12 inch there was seven of us so we ordered three pizzas because I can eat one by my self. They have more than just pizza next time we will try some time else.