“A lush Oasis in a desert of mediocre restaurants”
Review of Whiptail Grill

Whiptail Grill
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Southwestern, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: A green approach to fine food with a casual atmoshpere and price. Featuring Southwestern, Asian, Burgers, and Vegetarian fare. Everything housemade and prepared fresh daily. Beer and Wine menu available. Enjoy the large covered patio seating and the spectacular surrounding views of Zion National Park.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a must place to eat. The chips and guacamole was fantastic! Think of Mexican with flair, the food is superb and fresh! Don't let the converted gas station scare you away we sat on the outside patio. Matt was our waiter and considering he was running the tables himself during peak lunch rush he did an awesome job! I had the Chipotle chicken enchiladas and oh my!!
We are returning again today and will make this a priority on our next trip!

There are newer reviews for Whiptail Grill

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food here is interesting but very good. Think Southwestern with a 60's hippie twist. The service is great and the staff are just commical. You've got to get their fries! Once you eat one you may end up getting a second order to go. The motif is hilarious because it is a retrofitted gas station. Don't expect a high end experiece but do expect a fun time with a good meal.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We wandered in for dinner after hiking the trails at Zion, we sat outside and ordered dinner. My pizza was a Chipotle chicken with sweet chilis and it was delicious. We had iced tea, and they kept refilling our glasses. Other people in our party had different items, sort of Southwestern fare, everyone enjoyed it, and the canyon walls and the setting sun were a great backdrop for our meal. Prices are pretty reasonable.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I arrived in Springdale on a busy Saturday afternoon a little before I could check in to my hotel, and based upon the great reviews posted on TA I pulled into this place. I sat outside, and despite it being crazy hot out (for April, anyway) the fans kept it more than comfortable even for a heat hater like me. The service was great, and the food was amazing. I could eat their goat cheese chile rellenos every day and in much larger quantities and never get tired of them!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

After a great hike to Angels Landing we decided to go to whiptail for dinner as I saw the menu and liked all the seafood options. The swordfish with avocado salsa and light cajun seasonings were out of this world. My bf got the scallops which were cooked perfectly and had crispy edges. Really great dinner~