“I'll Be Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Historic Pioneer Restaurant - CLOSED

The Historic Pioneer Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. George
“I'll Be Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2009

Normally, I'd be embarassed to utter those famous words with a horrible Austian impersonation, but when it comes to affordable great food, a wonderful staff, I just can't help myself!

Their menu caters to many, even those cursed with picky palates! Plus, the staff is not only accommodating, but they greet and serve you with friendly, unforced smiles.

Reccommendations ( From my 2 visits so far): Clam Chowder, Mushroom filled Ravioli!
Way to go Chef!

Enjoy!

Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Prices! Must Be New Management!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2009

We were very pleased with the food, service, and atmosphere!! The food was VERY satisfying! The prices were GREAT! They had a large menu that suited everyone in our party! I have recommended this restaurant to all of my family and friends!!

1 Thank mommydearest3
Utah
“Amazingly Wonderful!! Great Food And Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2009

All the staff were very nice and attentive! The food was very delicious! Our steak was so tender we cut it with a butter knife! We will be sure to go every time we visit Zion's!!

Phoenix
“Would not recommend for Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2009

The Pioneer Lodge HOTEL is great. The diner is nothing special. We went to the restaurant for dinner. Although the staff and service were top notch, the food is very average. I would compare them to Denny's in terms of selection and taste. However, they might be a good place to get breakfast.

San Diego
“Amazing staff, incredible experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2008

The Pioneer Restaurant was wonderful! We stayed in Zion for about a week around Thanksgiving. We ate at least once a day at the Pioneer. They have an excellent serving staff and great diner fare. The ambience is really fun! The restaurant boasts all sorts of old western local memorabilia.

All the employees were exceptionally friendly. If you get a chance, sit in Megan's section. We were lucky to have her as our server Thanksgiving evening. She was fun and gracious. She cracked jokes with us the whole evening. The owner/manager, Garth, was extremely gracious. The times we ate at the restaurant he would take the time to stop at our table and discuss places of interest in Zion Park.

The food was fantastic! I had a special addiction to the BLT. So tasty! Apparently, the bacon is ordered fresh from a nearby ranch. I loved the great breakfast choices and the wonderful comfort food offered for every meal.

Overall, the experience was wonderful. I highly recommend the Pioneer to anyone who stops in Springdale.