“beautiful restaurant and delicious food!”
Review of Spotted Dog Cafe

Spotted Dog Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Spotted Dog Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I would recommend the trout or the Apple gorgonzola chicken salad. The desserts were delicious as well.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I really liked this place and thought the quality of the food was good. They had some great specials and the wine list was extensive. Our server was friendly and attentive. We were able to order a wine bottle to go so that we could enjoy it back at our bed & breakfast for the sunset. It was kind of funny to be required to open the bottle before we left because of Utah state law, but we were going to drink it that evening so it wasn't a big deal. I will definitely visit again next time we are in Zion.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Lovely outdoor seating area with hummingbirds flying overhead.

Great food. Only suggestion would be better control of wait list. We had booked an outdoor table but watched several people walk off street and sit down at free tables ignoring the people waiting patiently in the bar...

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Flanigan's and stumbled on to this gem! Wonderful food, excellent service!! Loved the pasta purses and breakfast buffet!!! I never would have expected fine dining such as this in a small town!!!! Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed August 9, 2014

My girlfriend and I ended up dining at the Spotted Dog Cafe three nights in a row while visiting Zion NP. The food was great but what really made us come back was the welcoming, service minded and knowledgeable staff. Watching the sun disappear in the company of hummingbirds only added to the already great dining experience. A special thanks should go to the waiter Cade. If I was ever to open up a restaurant he'd be the first person I'd bring on board! Finally, I'd recommend trying their meatloaf :) Regarding drinks the Moscow Mule is delicious and comes in a copper mug.