“Great dinner, average breakfast”
Review of Spotted Dog Cafe

Spotted Dog Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Spotted Dog Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Shorashim
“Great dinner, average breakfast”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

We had 2 dinners here which we enjoyed very much. We didn't expect this high quality of food out in the middle of nowhere. I loved the beet salad and had 2 different fish dishes which were excellent. My husband loved the black bean soup and the pasta pesto which was so large he could only eat about a third. We also loved the cheesecKe and the vanilla ice cream.highly recommended for a nice dinner after visiting the park. Breakfast was average but not expensive

• Korean first
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

We ate breakfast here one morning. They have a breakfast buffet. I thought the price was very reasonable, food was really good and the service was great. We enjoyed it so much we went back 2 days later and the waiter remembered us and that it was two days ago that we were there. Highly recommend (at least for breakfast)!

• Visited May 2013
Eastern US
“Nicer atmosphere than food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Our service was excellent. The wine list is extensive but quite overpriced. All the dishes we had were OK but didn't taste as interesting as they sounded. The salad was fine, but I expected more flavors melding together from this beet salad. The wild game meatloaf was fine but not very interesting -- also the gravy was overpowering. I would not have guessed it was a mix of multiple meats and not simply beef. It was a pretty standard tasting meatloaf for all the exotic ingredients

San Jose, California
“Great restaurant, a little pricey”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had a great bison burger, and fries with parmesan and truffle oil, which were to die for! The only negative is that I felt the prices were a bit high for the area, felt more like I was in San Francisco than Springdale. The quality of the food was good.

Visited April 2013
Sandy, Utah
“Good but pricey”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

It is very good, more of a high end restaurant. Walking by, it smells SOOOO good! It's been a few years since I went, but the Chef is quite inspired, at least what I remember.