“Good food!”

Ranked #11 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Located in the heart of Zion Canyon at the entrance to Zion National Park, Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. is situated in the picturesque village of Springdale, Utah. Once an old church, the building is now a focal point for visitors wishing to take a relaxing break and enjoy good food and good company.Formerly an old Mormon church built in 1930, the picturesque building that is home to Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. was converted to commercial use in 1983. Due to uncertain soil conditions, the foundation was built four feet thick and the walls are one foot thick. The interior walls are lathe and plaster construction. It graces the commerical center of Springdale.The Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. serves some of the finest pizza and pasta around. We use the freshest local ingredients, and cater to vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. CompanyBruce M . VanderWerffChef ~ RestaurateurBruce started in the restaurant business in 1958 at Finns Restaurant in Salt Lake City, Utah. Since then he has founded, owned and operated a number of restaurants. A trained professional chef with an advanced degree from La Vareene, Paris, Bruce has created over 30 area restaurants. On moving to Zion Canyon, he opened Zion Pizza & Noodle Co. His son Joshua has worked in the restaurant business since 1985, and is also an owner-operator of this family business.Bruce and Joshua would like to welcome you, and sincerely hope that your dining experience is enjoyable.
Bastrop, Louisiana
“Good food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I had calzones and my sister had a pizza. All were delicious and fresh-tasting. This was one of the best meals we had in Springdale.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Lead, South Dakota
“Delicious food!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

A friend and I enjoyed a wonderful meal at the Zion Pizza & Noodle Company while visiting in Springdale in mid-May. He had pizza and I had lasagna, and neither of us was disappointed in any way. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Springdale, and, should we have the opportunity to return to the area, we will be sure to stop in again for more delicious food! Hats off to the staff for making our evening so enjoyable!

San Diego, California
“Delicious Vegetable Lasagna”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

A walk up and order pizza & pasta resturant with outdoor dining available. Our pasta dish was fresh-made tasting and they had a really nice fresh marinara sauce. Sodas were refills unlimited. Can't complain. We had a nice dinner out:)

Visited May 2014
Leominster, Massachusetts
“Good food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My husband and I were both very happy with the food here and wished we had known about it earlier in our stay. My husband's custom pizza was generously topped. I had a vegetable lasagna that proved delicious. It was the best I've ever had, and served with a generous amount of sauce, which sometimes restaurants seem to skimp on.
Nice service system too. You stand in line to place your order, then they give you a number to place on your table so the wait staff can find you. It worked well for us.
There was a nice patio outside to eat, if you so choose, too.

Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
“great food!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

We were starving by the time we got here...and our phone needed charging...so we asked the cashier if we could charge it and she put it behind the bar I went to switch the phones not realizing that the bar was actually in use and the guy got real upset with me...I have been in some restaurants where the bar was never used. However we had the European trail pizza and that was really really good! If listening to incubus and metallica is your thing and you like pizza this the place to be!