“Southwestern Foods”

Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 26, 2014

But very unique menu, with a lot of options. Arrive early because it fills up fast. Food is well prepared and a good value.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Been there before but this time they had power :)....I've enjoyed the burgers previously and this time had excellent fish taco's and the portions are huge. The salad had a nice vinaigrette and I wish I had asked what was in it.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

For our return trip to Springdale, I Iooked forward all year to eating at Oscar's. The food is very fresh with a unique, hearty combination of ingredients. The outside dining area is comfortable in the heat and in the cool evenings. We purchased wraps to take with us on our travels to make the dining experience last after we have left Springdale. Have tried a variety of entrees and all have been satisfying. Quite a treat!

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Mostly basic foods, but portions plentiful and tasty. Lots of hearty Burger
and Burrito choices. Slightly crisp shell on burrito sets it apart from most.
While seating just standard, it's predominantly outside and the surrounding
scenery is unbeatable.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

We had 2 dinners here during our stay in Springdale.
Service is friendly and good, and the food is awesome.

My wife and me had a burger, and they tasted so good! My kids shared a spare rib, which also was cooked and marinated perfectly!

If you are in the mood for a good meal, go here, and if you have to wait because it's busy, do so! :-) it's worth the wait we thought.