“After a long day I ate here twice”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Salt Lake City, Utah
“After a long day I ate here twice”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Driving in from Salt Lake all I wanted to do was have a great meal and this place came up. It didn't let me down I had the chicken burrito. The next day we did Mystery Canyon and all we wanted was a good meal when we got down and it was unanimous that we would eat here even though a couple of us had been there the night before. Our waiter the first night was amazing the second night not so amazing but the food was incredible. I tried the burger the second time after being told that was where it was at and it didn't let me down.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Kanab, Utah
“Worth watching for.. Slightly off thee main drag.”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

The best casual-dining lunch or dinner in Springdale. I like sitting outside--we'll sit inside in the winter, but it's nice to be outside--they have a nice space with shade. In cooler weather they run propane heat outside.
Very good food. I've never had an even slightly-off meal there. Not as fancy as many restaurants, but if you want burgers to ribs, sandwiches, fish tacos--it's the best in town.
I had something I've never tried there the last time--a pastrami sandwich, with sauerkraut (and, of course, sweet-potato fries). I would worry about ordering a pastrami sandwich in many places--but it was really good at Oscars. They do have the best burgers in town, too.
Great selection of beer, and good dessert.

Fairfax, Virginia
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Read reviews here and on Yelp and decided to give Oscar's a try. When they say you won't leave hungry they aren't kidding. The portions are huge. Our kids ordered off the adult menu and split the hanger steak entree and it was still too much. While we didn't order it because we were stuffed, the chocolate brownie dessert looked incredible and huge from the looks at other tables.

Visited July 2014
Rockville, Maryland
“Big portions but just ok”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

We went as it was recommended by the hotel staff. My dinner was fine (I had the Pork Chile Verde Burrito) which was huge. The rest of my group had the ribs which were on special - they were just ok. I would probably try somewhere else if I were to come back to Springdale.

Woodbury, Minnesota
“The place to go if someone in your party has celiac.”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

The breakfast burritos are plenty enough to split and the bacon and eggs are gluten free, but the gluten free bread does share the same toaster so the staff substituted the toast for a fresh fruit cup.

Visited June 2014