“Great food, friendly & responsive service”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
San Francisco, California
“Great food, friendly & responsive service”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

We had breakfast at Oscar's for three of our four mornings in Springdale and had a great experience each time. I can't comment on lunch & dinner, but the breakfast menu is extensive and everything we ordered was delectable and well portioned. Service was stellar each morning with different servers. Great location too and plenty of outdoor seating.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Raleigh, NC
“Good, affordable lunch.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Oscar's was very good and the portions were HUGE. Service was a little slow but we caught them during the staff changeover from lunch to afternoon. We dined outside on the patio and enjoyed a nice breeze.

Visited June 2014
Lenexa, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

First let me start with the fantastic service and perfect relaxed atmospher. It was just what you're (well we) looking for. The food was great- my husband and I shared the pork burrito. I was just loving the dill vinegarette & the chips and salsa = yum. Definitely a place we will remember.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jwjww9812
Los Angeles, California
“FUN, FUNKY AND FANTASTIC”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

What a fun place. We ate a breakfast there and a dinner. I had the best omelet i have ever had there. it was just stuffed with tomatoes ,cheese, mushrooms and spinach. My boyfriend had steak and eggs and said they were delicious. Everything was very tasty.

We loved everything about this little cafe on a side street- the waiter, the table, the ambiance so we decided to return for dinner the next night. The place was packed inside and out. They have a large patio. It was 8 PM. Prime time. But we only had to wait for 20 minutes and were shown to a lovely table in the patio.

I had a taco grande which was huge and delicious. My boyfriend had another steak, rib eye, and adored it just as much. Everything came with black beans, white rice and guacamole, of course.

Wonderful service even though the place was packed at all times. One waiter covered for another. Watching the wait staff was entertainment all its own. They all moved with a precision and grace that was beautiful to watch. Like a ballet. Nothing rushed or frenetic. Smooth was the order of the day or night.

I would go back here again and again. Very reasonable prices and simply delicious food. It is also fun to people watch as they get people from all walks of life. They all come because they know the real deal when they taste it. Do not miss Oscar's Cafe.

Visited May 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat outside Zion.

I would highly recommend stopping in for breakfast! Great food and service at a reasonable price.

I recommend the breakfast burrito.

Visited May 2014