“Good, affordable lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Raleigh, NC
“Good, affordable lunch.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

Oscar's was very good and the portions were HUGE. Service was a little slow but we caught them during the staff changeover from lunch to afternoon. We dined outside on the patio and enjoyed a nice breeze.

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Lenexa, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

First let me start with the fantastic service and perfect relaxed atmospher. It was just what you're (well we) looking for. The food was great- my husband and I shared the pork burrito. I was just loving the dill vinegarette & the chips and salsa = yum. Definitely a place we will remember.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jwjww9812
Los Angeles, California
“FUN, FUNKY AND FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

What a fun place. We ate a breakfast there and a dinner. I had the best omelet i have ever had there. it was just stuffed with tomatoes ,cheese, mushrooms and spinach. My boyfriend had steak and eggs and said they were delicious. Everything was very tasty.

We loved everything about this little cafe on a side street- the waiter, the table, the ambiance so we decided to return for dinner the next night. The place was packed inside and out. They have a large patio. It was 8 PM. Prime time. But we only had to wait for 20 minutes and were shown to a lovely table in the patio.

I had a taco grande which was huge and delicious. My boyfriend had another steak, rib eye, and adored it just as much. Everything came with black beans, white rice and guacamole, of course.

Wonderful service even though the place was packed at all times. One waiter covered for another. Watching the wait staff was entertainment all its own. They all moved with a precision and grace that was beautiful to watch. Like a ballet. Nothing rushed or frenetic. Smooth was the order of the day or night.

I would go back here again and again. Very reasonable prices and simply delicious food. It is also fun to people watch as they get people from all walks of life. They all come because they know the real deal when they taste it. Do not miss Oscar's Cafe.

Visited May 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat outside Zion.

I would highly recommend stopping in for breakfast! Great food and service at a reasonable price.

I recommend the breakfast burrito.

Visited May 2014
New York
“What Mexican should taste like, but doesn't.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

Did my research beforehand and it paid off. It was the best Mexican ANYTHING I've ever had. So good we went back 2 days later and got the same thing: A bacon cheddar burger and fries for Him-who-eats-no-mexican (very good). And a chicken burritto with the works, surrounded by a moat of tomatillo sauce for me who does. I can't even begin to express how much I enjoyed it. But after my first bite I remember saying, "Mmm,,,I think this is what Mexican's supposed to taste like."

My 2 cents: We went around 2 pm both days and it wasn't packed. The best views of Zion are on the far left (just outside my photo's range), but those tables & chairs are counter height, so there's that. Whatever. Set your GPS for Oscar's Cafe, 948 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT, and press GO!

• Visited May 2014