“Thank you TA for accurate reviews!”
Review of Oscar's Cafe

Oscar's Cafe
Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2014

The reviewers were right! The murder burger was fantastic. My husband had a chili verde burrito, also very good (although he'd prefer to have straight chili verde stew). Side salads were tasty, too. There was a small wait to sit outside, so we went inside, which lacks a bit in the atmosphere department, but allowed us to watch the efficient staff in action. Opt to sit outside if the weather is nice.

There are newer reviews for Oscar's Cafe

Reviewed May 24, 2014

The food at Oscar's Cafe was exceptional. I had the Pork Chili Verde Burrito, slow cooked pork with roasted green chilies, onions and cheeses and salsa/sour cream. A really outstanding dish that was well matched with a Cutthroat Pale Ale on draft. My wife had a very large burger that was good. The much ballyhooed carrot cake was overrated and didn't appeal to either of us. The pork dish, though more than covered any gaps that may have existed with the rest of our meal. The service was prompt and comfortable, even on a busy night.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Always ask the locals where to get a good meal. We were so happy Oscar's was recommended to us. Since my husband and I had never been "out west", we wanted to try some local dish, so we ordered two different breakfast burritos. They were huge and absolutely scrumptious!! I never had a burrito with a lightly browned tortilla and melted cheese over top, presentation and flavor plus! When ordering I asked the waitress if the salsa was hot, and she explained that it was not, but the sauce would have a bit of a kick. That was the best way to describe, and it was on the side so I could use just as much as I wanted. The waitress was friendly and quick with her service. The morning air was chilly, but the heaters under the outside roof kept those seated outside, toasty. Forgot to mention that the menu had many other great selections. The women at the table next to us were raving also at the great choices and delicious food.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food here is mostly burgers, sandwiches and Mexican/SW but really good. When I asked if the chicken enchilada was spicy, the waitress said no, but it had a nice little kick. That’s the perfect way to describe it. We really like this restaurant. The ambience is fun and lively, the food is delicious.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I really liked Oscar's. We got the green chili enchiladas and it was a TON of food. We should have split one order. The salads that came with the entrees were good and I liked their dressing. The kids meals were okay. The kids cheese quesadilla had cheese on top of it rather than in it, which seemed kind of odd. It tasted fine to us, but kids would not touch it. The best thing was sitting out on the patio! We went fairly early but still had about a 20m wait.