“Yummy”

Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I got the enchiladas and I think my boyfriend got tamales. Both dishes were very much enjoyed. Service was great, and ambiance was nice.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We usually get the Murder Burger. Their sweet potato fries are good. Staff is very upbeat even right before closing.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I stopped her twice during my stay. Oscar's was always hopping. The staff is welcoming you and gets you seated quickly.

The menu offers plenty of choices and the pricing is good. Once you order something you will know why they are so busy.

The food is Great! I wish I had discovered Oscar's earlier in my visit to the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The cook gets a high five! Maybe a little staff adjustment might be in order to make the service smoother and perhaps a little quicker. They were friendly, but we got the feeling they were tripping over each other, or maybe just too busy....having said that, our food was great! You MUST try the Dill Pickle Salad Dressing! They sell it to take home with you too, and believe me you will want to buy it. We had a hamburger, a couple of beers, and Chile Verde Burrito...all very good. Bill with tip was $53. Good food and overall good experience.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Probably the most expensive burger that has passed my lips. Was it worth 15.00? Not to me. Will I go back? No. But for those who are not on a retired budget like me, you may find this to be a special destination.