“Great cafe”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Oregon
“Great cafe”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We ate outside there in early July. The cafe was super busy but they managed to seat us in 10 minutes. The service was friendly and quick. The best part was the food: these were the first fish tacos I've ever had and now I'm a believer -- they were terrific. The food is very generously proportioned; I couldn't eat it all. My partner had a huge eggplant dish which was also good. This is a great cafe in Springdale.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
“Nice little place for lunch...”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

After hiking, we were starving... We sat in patio area despite the rain. We didn't get wet, wouldnt have minded anyway. The view of the surrounding mountains were absolutely beautiful with dark clouds on one side and sun on the other side. Our waiter was friendly and welcoming. We ordered chips and salsa to start. Decided to try the murder burger and sweet potato fries- burger was big enough to share so we did. Great burger, so much flavor! There was so much great choices on the menu... Wish we could have tried more, but unfortunately we were on our way home. Worth going again--- of course!!

Statesville, North Carolina
“Smells great!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I was walking around that afternoon and smelled something delicious so I followed my nose to Oscar's. I had it on my list of places to eat. It's kinda back behind other things though. At 5 there was already a long wait so I went to get the hubby ready. We were told 25 minute wait and a couple that came after us were seated first. I went to inquire and the guy apologized, he had turned the page without calling us. But, the food was amazing!!

Visited September 2013
“Our go to in springdale.”
Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

Therebare a lot of really good places to eat in Springdalr but when we aren't up to trying something new we go to oscars. Always good food, friendly service, and god atmosphere to sit outside and take in the canyon.

Excelsior, Minnesota
“This is the place for a dynamite breakfast!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

One huge breakfast here had us hiking the canyon all day long. Huge portions, great coffee, good service. All you need for a great day in Zion!

• Visited September 2013