“high price meets big portions”
Review of Bit & Spur

Bit & Spur
Reserve with OpenTable
Bit & Spur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

you may think you're hungry after a hike but I would suggest splitting meals here! I was surprised how expensive it was (given it was a small town.. okay fine it is a tourist attraction) but the portions are GINORMOUS. I would definitely grab an appetizer, a marg and split the meal with someone. I got the flauta which I thought was divine - my boyfriend got the enchiladas which he thought was 'ok'. I would definitely go back to split the flautas. Stop by if you want good Mexican food with big portions. Service was kind of slow but we were there during peak dinner hours but they sat us down quickly and were kind as can be!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Had dinner after a long day hiking in the park. Food was creative and tasty - sweet potato tamales (I tried pork - also had mushroom), chocolate lava cake with scratch made peppermint ice cream. Service was incredibly fast and our server was very friendly. Wish we had had a second night to return to try something else.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

eat outside overlooking the garden not the road, try to eat early, it gets very busy, had Salmon, chicken pasta and Mango Marg and all were excellent, we go here always when visiting Zion

Reviewed August 2, 2014

After a long drive we were looking for a nice restaurant. We found bit & spur by accident but it was great. Mainly Mexican oriented with great flavors.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great service, yummy food. I had the sweet potato tamales and they were unique and delicious. Guacamole was just ok.