“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Review of Bit & Spur

Bit & Spur
Reserve with OpenTable
Bit & Spur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The food at this place is very good. They put a twist on mexican that makes it appealing. We enjoyed the skirt steak, chicken flautas (best dish) and the sweet potato pork tamales (2nd best). We would eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,826)

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Really good food with good kids menu. I had pollo relleno and my daughter had pork tacos--both we're really flavorable. Try the House margarita, and really good fresh desserts.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I loved this restaurant! We sat outside on the patio and enjoyed the mountain views. I had had the fish tacos and my husband had the flautas. Both were great! They also had great kids choices. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Best bar in Springdale says it all. In Utah you have to order food to get a drink. We sat at the bar two nights and dined on the bar food menu. You can spend as little as $3.00 for chips and salsa but there are plenty thiings in the $6 to $8 that you can make a meal out of. We had great service at the bar from two different bartenders who were part owners and obviously cared that you had a good time.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My kids wanted enchiladas, and my husband and I wanted a good meal. Everyone got what they needed, and I got a request to go back again the next night!