“Best bar in Springdale”
Review of Bit & Spur

Bit & Spur
Reserve with OpenTable
Bit & Spur is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Springdale
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Best bar in Springdale says it all. In Utah you have to order food to get a drink. We sat at the bar two nights and dined on the bar food menu. You can spend as little as $3.00 for chips and salsa but there are plenty thiings in the $6 to $8 that you can make a meal out of. We had great service at the bar from two different bartenders who were part owners and obviously cared that you had a good time.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

My kids wanted enchiladas, and my husband and I wanted a good meal. Everyone got what they needed, and I got a request to go back again the next night!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Great meal! The fresh strawberry margarita was wonderful and the carne asada was delicious (kind of like fajitas). We sat out on the patio and had a wonderfully peaceful meal. My husband got the special yellow tail tuna, and it was impeccable. Thanks so much for a wonderful anniversary meal, Bit and Spur!

1  Thank musicinmybrain
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We had dinner in this resturant last night after hiking in the Narrows all day. We chose it because it was close to the hotel and due to the good reviews. A mistake. The menu is really limited. I ordered the southwestern chicken salad with the dressing, the cheese and the tortilla strips on the side. When the salad finally arrived, there was no chicken in it. I called the server over and told her there is no chicken. She said "look at the bottom, maybe it fell there". When she was finally convinced there is no chicken, she brought me some from the kitchen saying that "he forgot to put the chicken in". No apologies. The salad was mediocare at best, but the price was not. For a $16 I expect much more. My husband's dinner was not too exciting either and was $20.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

A relaxed place to eat with a great range of tex-mex dishes and beers. We booked a table on the outside terrace which I recommend as the place gets very busy.