Matt and Trista are wonderful hosts. My husband and I loved this B&B. At checkin we received an information sheeet containing the details we needed for our stay. The room was very clean, functional, nicely decorated and VERY comfortable with a wonderful view of the mountains. Most days we left very early in the morning. Not to worry, Trista would place a wonderful breakfast in our room the night before: juice, yogurt, granola, fresh fruit and granola bars/dried fruit for later. The two 8:00 breakfasts we enjoyed were served in a dining room that encouraged guests to talk to each other. We would all talk about what we had done and what we wanted to do. Trista shared her extensive knowledge of the town and Zion park with her guests. She offered to make dinner reservation for you, if necessary. The food was delicious. Savory one day. More sweet the next. Trista even invited our daughter (employed at the park) to breakfast. What a hostess! Trista was very open to requests/questions. She treats you like a guest in her home. Convenient off street parking. TheCanyon Vista is near a shuttle stop. Park your car at the B&B and ride the free shuttle through the town and park. Just relax, no need to drive. I highly recommend the Canyon Vista B&B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in nature's grandeur at Zion National Park (and away from crowds), this riverside property offers rustic-elegant suites with luxurious duvet bedding, beautifully-crafted furnishings, private baths, well-equipped kitchenettes, dining and sitting areas. Canyon Vista offers awe-inspiring views of Zion National Park's towering peaks; beautiful landscaping, waterfall, spacious orchard, swings for two, river-side and suite-side patios, outdoor Jacuzzi, indoor jetted tubs, and an intoxicating serenity. Breakfast is when (and what) you want; and our gracious hosts will go out of their way to make your experience exceptional! Reserve one more day than you planned, and you'll be glad you did! Welcome (in advance) to Canyon Vista Lodge—Bed & Breakfast—Zion National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed And Breakfast
- Canyon Vista Hotel Springdale
- Canyon Vista Lodge - Bed & Breakfast Springdale, Utah